Monday, November 2, 2009

JusT a Question from my classmate, kaishi

God really is in this world ?
The world really create by God?

I'm got no comment to all the religions ,
Just want to ask ...

God got gender?
God appear in your life before ?

I trust that the world maybe got God ,
But i feel that got a lot different God ,
Which 1 is the truth ?

Some of my friends, relatives , family those who trust their religion ,
They always tell me that ,
You didn't die on that accident is because God blessing You ...

But i feel very confuse,
cause what i remember is ,
that day i came out from the car (my friends still at there worry about his car total lost , he didn't even check his friends injured or not)
The blood none-stop bleeding from my face ,
I can't see where am i ,
I don't know how the road,

I just know,
I came out from the car by myself ,
I find a place to lying down by myself ,
To stop bleeding ...
I try to shout to my friends for help ...
And call my brother to let my friend talk to ...
At the end , i was alive...

That's no god around me ,
That's no any illusion between Angel & Death (All the religion say that , when u nearly die , u will see where you will go after you die )
So i alive is because i want to alive ,
So i control my life by my hand ...

Maybe it got a lot of thing can't explain in this world,
Maybe the world really create by God?

But we are born by our parents,
Our life was control by our hand...

If the God really controling our life ,
Why got Poor and Rich different ?
Why got Bad and Good different ?

Only 1 God in this world ?
Or Few God To create this world?


--------------------Thanks For William, A Question i think when i was form1-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment