Wednesday, September 2, 2009

3/9/2009 , kaishi blog

i was blur,

cause i don't know that i really forget you already or not...

today ,
kevin tay say that he saw you around sunway apartment,
that day i m sure i was forget you already,
but ,
when he keep asking me about your thing ,
and keep asking me that izit forget you already,
sure or not..

i was answered sure,
n tell him that i forget everything about you...

but after that,
our memory was come in my memory again ,

yinn,
just now we almost argue again ,
and you sure that i still got smoke ,
right ?

mean you never think that am i really stop?
or can say that you never trust me since we have together 4,5years...
actually this is our final problem ,
you never trust me ~

well , that's not important for me anymore ,
i just hope that we are friend only ,
or best friend only ,
don't try to stop me ,
or angry me ,
or argue with me because my privacy...

after mee bey ,
i never trust anyone anymore,
i m not scare that friends will betray me,
i m not scare that friends will hurt me,
i m not scare that i will lost all my friends,

i just hate people lie me ,
treat me as a fool,
treat me as a idiot,

the C.W you know was past a lot of problem ,
he face it alone,
he solve it alone,
he feel wanna cry but he stop the tear,
he feel wanna to take a rest but he stop take,
he was alone all the night ,

after all of this ,
the C.W was changed to another guyz,
a guyz
who hard to be defeated,
who not easy to fight,
who was normal for the lonely day ,

this few day you was told me a lot story ,
about miracle story ,
the answer is ,
die is not the big problem ,
or not a matter at all...

before die ,
we have done what we want ,
what we looking for ,
then ,
die doesn't a matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment